Thursday, April 14, 2011

There he goes...

Again. Chris left early this morning for another TDY. He is going to try to come back on Wed and Fridays for ball practices and games. He is only about a 4 hour drive away but will be working 12s. I thought by now Id be used to this. Honestly though, it seems to get harder every time. So today Ive decided to keep busy, except for the fact that I am having horrible shin splints... so I haven't done much.  I managed to make a yummy breakfast, do a load of laundry and start a cute craft (pics later if it turns out ok). Now I'm being lazy. McKenzie is downstairs laying around too, still trying to get over a cold. 


Now to share some pictures from our very short spring break trip - It was so fun though! 




First stop was Legoland - It was pretty cool- Sadly my camera was dead so only got a few pictures on my phone. Thankfully we got season passes and I will post some more next time! Oh... And if you want to check out Legoland... there is one coming to Florida 2011! If you love Lego's you HAVE to go, oh and rides!

Ahh! 

I still am in love with this. They put pics on Lego's, it comes apart completely and you can put it back together. McKenzie has already done it like 20 times! 


Next Stop was a Museum in Stuttgart
Being a German Museum we needed some translation! That is what the phone looking thingy is. We just punched in the number to each exhibit and it told us all about it. Pretty neat

Hehe.


And our final stop in Stuttgart was the Botanical Gardens & Zoo





I thought these trees were so awesome



Well that's about it. Gonna do some more laundry and catch up on some TV. 


No comments:

Post a Comment