What an exhausting day. Yesterday after we ran to the PX to get that cat litter I had to get, I said hey lets go to that castle! We have lived within walking distance of this castle for nearly 7 months now and I have always wanted to go just never got to it. Well the weather yesterday was beautiful. So we finally went. Some pics below. If you want to read more about the castle and its history, this link has some great info. Castle Nanstein
Today we met with a realtor about buying a house here in Germany. It went great and we meet with a broker Thursday! I had all intentions of coming home and cleaning like a mad woman cause the house is an utter mess, but... Im so tired today. I think I will be lazy the rest of the day and spend tomorrow being mad.

No comments:
Post a Comment