Tuesday, April 5, 2011

It's no secret

that we have been trying to conceive another child for years now. I think everybody knows. If I haven't said it out right I'm sure some of my comments have. For years I have been holding back tears at every baby announcement I get, or baby shower I go to. Its something I am really working on now. Not to be bitter. I know there must be a reason it isn't happening for us.


I came across  blog about a lady who lost her baby. I don't even think they know the cause yet - it happened while she was at a sitter, but they are thinking SIDS. Her blog has made me so extremely thankful that I have one healthy kid. If that is all I ever get, I am happy with that. From here on out no stressing. Just going to live life. If it happens, great. If not, I will continue to cherish every single moment with my daughter and be thankful!


I wanted to share the blog. It really does just make you think how easily things can change in the blink of an eye. 


No comments:

Post a Comment