So much I FEEL like doing!! Wow it has been years since I have had this much energy and wanted to do stuff. Yesterday I started the Couch to 5K program, if you have an iPhone check it out in the app store. I'm sure they have a website to. Yesterday we did Week 1 Day 1. I say we because my 8 year old daughter did it with me. She kept up! Shoot she did better then me. We started yesterday with 5 mins of warm up, then 60 seconds of jogging followed by 90 seconds power walking - did that for 20 mins. Then a 5 min cool down. It felt AMAZING! When we got home from our work out we cooked a healthy dinner together. Was a great afternoon.
I also have been doing the XBOX Kinnect Biggest Loser game and its fun and HARD! I love doing it though and actually look forward to it. Another thing I have found that is really helpful in my weight loss journey is another app (man what would I do without my phone) called my fitness pal. If you look to the right on my blog you will see my tracker, you can also click the link underneath to make your own account. It is free and amazing!
Well my time is about up already. Have to go get the kiddo off the school bus and shortly we will be heading out for the first practice of baseball. Also me and my husbands first time coaching. Hope we do ok :)
A visit with a lot of questions
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment